Do you need to send money, or do you have money sent to you? Then Western Union is the fastest, easiest and most secure way to transfer funds worldwide.
Western Union – how to send money
Western Union is fast, easy and secure. With over 160 years of experience and 470,000 agents in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the world, millions of people send money with Western Union. The money arrives in just a few minutes* and payment is usually made in the local currency.
How to send money:
1. Go to your nearest FOREX bank or X-change shop. They are all Western Union agents.
2. Fill in the necessary information on the form “To send Money”.
Before the transaction is carried out you will pay the desired amount plus the transaction fee to the agent.
3. The transaction is carried out and registered in the Western Union Money transfer System.
4. After a few minutes the transaction is complete and you receive a receipt with a ten-digit control number (MTCN). The recipient can now pick up the money. The recipient does not always need to know the control number. However, we recommend that you notify the recipient about the control number since it makes it easier to find the transaction in the system and in certain countries the recipient must provide the control number to pick up the money.
5. The recipient can now visit any agent in the receiving country. The recipient fills in the form “To Receive Money” and presents identification as the recipient of the transaction.
* Depending on the agent’s opening hours and time zone differences.